Over the years we have upgraded inside as well as out. Here are some of our inside upgrades:
- Shades (2013): Factory pleated shades were replaced by MCD Duo shades everywhere except cockpit area
- Fixtures (2014): factory faucetss were replaced by high end Price Pfister washerless systems
- Outside outlet (2010): Installed a custom 110V outlet that can be plugged into a 110VAC pedestal for those time you only have 30A but you also want to run something like a heater without tripping breakers
- Switched accessories (2011): Lighted switches to independently turn on/off the radio system, the trucker GPS (includes most recent map database), and tire pressure monitoring system.
- Wine cabinet (2011): holds 6 bottles of wine as well as other incidentals
- SeeLevel gauges (2010): accurate tank reading for black, grey, fresh water, and LPG tank
- PressurePro TPMS replaced with newer Truck Systems TPMS (2016)
- Fridge (2016): Replaced the original Dometic with a Samsung RF18 residential fridge. Much more capacity, lower energy use, and works on the inverter.